Hidden Light Wall Sconce
This subtle architectural Hidden Light wall sconce fixture is tailored to be "Dark Sky" compliant. Dark Sky Wall sconces are suitable for use in localities where there is a dark sky ordinance in effect or when you want to keep up lighting to a minimum. This fixture is Dark Sky compliant when selecting the optional opaque (solid metal) top option. If you want light to emit upwards as well as downwards, select the clear or open top. (The fixture thus modified would NOT be Dark Sky compliant. Only the opaque metal lid option is Dark Sky compliant).
Our copper fixtures are typically sealed with an industrial lacquer for lasting beauty. They will not continue to patina unless you choose raw copper or ask us to forego the sealer. All Lightcrafters lighting mounts to any standard junction box in minutes.
Having trouble seeing the finish options and/or diffuser options on our website? Check out our expanded finish options page.
Shipped within three weeks. Rush orders can generally be accommodated. Light bulbs are optional. 5 Year Limited Warranty.
Choosing LED vs incandescent bulbs: Generally speaking, LED bulbs are preferable over incandescent bulbs. Here are a few considerations:
- Use LED bulbs when the light will be utilized for a significantly. Due to the initial cost of the bulb, the financial advantage is diminished when the lamp is used infrequently.
- Clear and omni-directional bulbs are key to getting interesting patterns thru the sides of the fixtures as shown on our website.
- LED bulbs often do not play nicely with dimmers. They may flicker and/or not dim as low as incandescent bulbs. Be sure to use the bulb manufacturer’s suggested dimmer.
- Incandescent bulbs present no issues when it comes to dimming.
- Bulbs purchased from us will be warm white in color, 2700 - 3000 K.
5 Year Warranty